Thursday, September 29, 2011

today, the fast went well <3 no food crossed my lips. entirely too much coffee? yes. but no food. (:
went for a two-mile walk, felt amazing. (: thinking about going for an after-dark jog, undecided about that just yet. (: but i'm feeling good today <3


day five: why do you really want to lose this weight? are you doing it for you?
hmm... i'm mostly doing it for me. mostly. i'm a work-in-progress on the whole 'loving yourself' thing... somehow, i always feel that would be easier if i was skinny.
everything wrong in my life, i somehow bring back to my weight. examples, "if you weren't so fat, he'd still be with you." "if you weren't so fat, she'd be your friend." "if you weren't so fat, you'd be smarter." just ridiculous stuff that doesn't make sense sometimes. i guess i feel like if i lose weight, my life will be so much better, which is another reason i really want to lose it.
and another, i guess, is to make people proud of me. to show them exactly what i'm capable of. i'm capable of being beautiful. i'm capable of being strong-willed and single-minded. i'm determined. i'm strong. <3

1 comment:

  1. its so great you at least got some exercise! I took a long walk today too, but i really need to start jogging again ;)
    I think we all feel like you do, in some respect. i just feel like the people who dont like me, dont because im fat. All the guys think skinny girls are sexy, no matter how much they claim to like some "curves" on a girl. such hypocrites! keep up the amazing work and you'll get there. Its all a mind game, really. Over come the food that's tempting you ;) kisses! <3

    ReplyDelete