Tuesday, September 27, 2011

i haven't gotten to run tonight. i think i'm going to skip it, but i am going to do my strength workout.
spent most of the evening watching supersize vs. superskinny. the bigger portions just make me gag to think of eating!!! however, the smaller portions get gears turning. something like "ahhhhh, this is more like it."

anyway, not much to ramble about tonight..... p and i had a webcam chat earlier today... neither of us can wait to see the other. (: my best friend, s, says we're about the cutest couple she's ever seen. (: she says i get so giddy when i talk about p that it seems as if i've never had a boyfriend before, or ever been in love. i had to think about that for a second, but i realized that it's because before him, i have never been in love. he's been my best friend on earth for six years--nearly half my life. he knows everything about me and i know everything about him. when there's that sort of /connection/ between people.... it's almost impossible that they not fall in love. <3 he's so perfect for me, he's my other half.

on to the thirty day challenge, though.... (:
day two: how tall are you? do you like your height?
i'm 5'3.5"
generally, i hate my height. when you're short like this, it's so much harder to hide extra weight. gain two pounds? better believe it's going to show. it just feels like there's no room for error. if i were skinny, though, i would like it, because short, skinny girls are too freaking cute!!
i don't know. i can't decide if i like it or not. \:

1 comment:

  1. I'm 5'6. But, I always thought it would be cooler if I could lose 3-6 inches bc then I cold wear heels ALL the time like Victoria Beckham. Have you seen that the 70's are back IN! I'm so excited! They are making the heels I've always wanted to wear. Like the ones Dakota Fanning wears in The Runaways! You should buy some. It will make you taller and look more slender and you'll just look HOT in them:)
    Stay Strong<3 Happy to hear you are in love<3
    Jane.

    ReplyDelete