Thursday, September 29, 2011

fast

i believe i'm fasting today. (: i didn't really plan to, i just rolled out of bed and though "well. today seems like a fast day. (:" and so it is. (:

in about thirty minutes, i'm going for a 2 mile walk, and then tonight i'm going for a jog. (: no strength workout tonight! i need to find a different one!! it all feels ridiculously easy to me. i guess i have better muscles than i thought. odd, when i'm still flabby as hell. i don't know--my body is freaking weird. hoping i can get enough progress in the next few days to show up in my results pictures!! this week's were so dang embarrassing, i don't want to go through that again. ):

anyway, i don't really have a lot else going on, so i'll keep this post short, and i'll post my daily reflection later tonight. <3

stay lovely,
<3,
sparrow

1 comment:

  1. I am so fucking envious! I so wish I could wake up and decide things likke that! Your strength is amazing. Keep it up darling <333

    ReplyDelete