Thursday, September 8, 2011

college

well, college is going well. i'm really having fun, and i'm really excelling in my classes. it's going a lot better than i thought, as i've always thought of myself as fairly non-academic, but now i'm seeing that i'm actually smarter than i look. ;] i feel like i'm not only proving it to myself, but also to everybody else around me.

but that's not the only bright spot in my life lately. i have plans to go to california over winter break. my best friend (who i have the biggest crush on~ !) lives there, and i'm planning on finishing my associates' degree there next fall.
but anyway, this guy (we'll call him p, for now) has been my best friend since i was 12 years old. last year, we actually dated for a while, but the distance got to me, so i ducked out... but i never lost feelings for him. we actually discussed it a few days ago, and he feels the same for me! so i'm excited to see him, and excited to see what this could mean for us. (:

only problem? weight. looks. etc. i mean, he knows what i look like and everything, but i want to lose all the weight and be gorgeous for this meeting. i'm planning on leaving december 20th, so hopefully-hopefully-hopefully-fingers-crossed-and-god-give-me-strength, i will have already reached my ugw--109 lbs. i'm praying, anyway. ): and i think i can do it. i hope. argh. i need to quit overthinking and just DO IT.

also, can everybody pray for me? i'm right in the middle of the texas wildfires that are going on right now... and it's really scary. so whether y'all pray or just send good thoughts my way, i'd appreciate it so much. (:

strength and beauty,
<3, sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment