Sunday, October 23, 2011

hey everybody. i'm sorry i haven't been updating lately--life has been a crazy whirlwind lately, and it would take forever to retell everything.... but everything is actually really okay. i'm happy with where i am in life right now, and the only thing left for me to improve is myself.

unfortunately, that hasn't been going as well as i'd like. i haven't weighed myself since my last progress photos, and when i don't weigh myself for a while, i'm always scared to step on the scales again, especially if i was losing weight the last time i weighed. i'm always scared to step on there and see that i've just gained it all back. i don't know. maybe that's an irrational fear, but it still haunts me.
anyway, to keep my fears a little more in check, i'm going to be extremely strict on what i eat this week, exercise, the whole bit, and then step on the scales in one week's time. i'm a little nervous, but if i give it my all, i know that little number will reflect that, instead of reflecting the useless slob i see in the mirror.

i love you guys, and i miss you all. just a side note, if you're following me, but i'm not following your blog yet, please post a comment and i'll be sure and follow you. (: sometimes i comment, sometimes i don't, but i always read, and you always have my support. (:

<3,
sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment